Thank you Mrs. Holliman @ GOD’S LOVE for nominating me for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”☀️. Thank you also for the sunshine that you bring to our blogging community. Please visit Mrs. Holliman’s blog, where she joyfully shares God’s Love with others. ❤️
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community. The rules are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions to me:
1. Do you think your name is cute? Yes, I’m thankful for my name.
2. If you had a chance to name yourself, which name would you choose and why? I wouldn’t change my name.
3. Do you have any hobbies other than writing? I enjoy walking, reading, and watching movies.
4. Be it books or movies, if given a chance, which character’s life would you choose to live and why? I have never thought of being a character from a book/movie, however, if I had to choose, hopefully it would be someone who has helped to change lives for the better.
5. If you have a job now, are you happy with it? If you could change it now, which one would you choose? I love my job! I don’t have a desire to change it at this time.
6. Do you like to cook? Yes. It’s much more enjoyable now since I’ve been working from home and have extra time.
7. Do you believe in predictions made for your zodiac sign? No, I don’t follow horoscopes.
8. So far are you proud and satisfied with your blog’s progress? Yes I am thankful!
9. What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know? I’m not sure. 🤔
10. Which is your favorite work from your blog? Leave the link so that everyone can enjoy!! One of my favorites is, “The Lord Is God”.
Any of my followers who would like to accept this award and answer these questions, please feel free. 🤗