Thank you to the following bloggers for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m grateful that you thought of me. I appreciate all of your support.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or blog site.
Inspired Grisele’s Questions to me:
- What is your pet name? Keesha.
- How loyal are you? I am very loyal and like to keep my commitments.
- Are friends or family the people who influence your life more? Both have played a role in my life at different times, but mostly family.
- Are you a breakfast person? Yes, it’s the most important meal of the day.
- What is your favorite Camera brand? I don’t have one.
- What is your take on baby showers? Are they relevant? Yes baby showers are nice and relevant. I didn’t have to buy diapers for 5 months after my daughter was born. Thank God for baby showers!
- How large or small is your family? My immediate family is small but my extended family is very big.
- For or against divorce? It depends on the situation. I myself am divorced.
- What is the reason for your answer in question 8? I say that because the Bible does give reasons for divorce.
- Road trips or flight; which do you prefer? Road trips are fun when you have time, otherwise jump on the plane.
- Are you a foodie? Based on the definition of foodie, no I’m not. But I do enjoy trying new foods.
God’s Love’s Questions to me:
- What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple
- What is your favorite meat? Chicken and fish
- Do you like to make your own juice or buy it? Buy
- Do you like to bake? Sometimes
- Do you like to cook? Sometimes
- Would you rather eat at home or a restaurant everyday? Home
- Do you like to travel? Yes when I can.
- Do you enjoy walks in nature? Yes, it’s one of my favorite things to do.
- Do you enjoy camping? No
- Would you prefer to live by the sea or in the mountains? Mountains
- Would you prefer to live in an apartment/flat, or in a house? I live in an apartment but hope to have a house one day.
Something to Stu Over’s Questions to me:
- You have been shipwrecked. It’s only you and one other survivor. What do you do to occupy your time as there are no books or electronics? Talk to the other person.
- What is your favorite animal? Share a picture. Papillon
- Which blog do you look forward to reading? I look forward to reading many different ones.
- Right now, I’m dressing up like the kid from Christmas Story. How to you dress to stay warm? I am probably one of the few people who have not seen that movie. So I don’t know.
- Considering the the times we live in, if your son or daughter told you they feel they are gay, what would your reaction be? How would you handle it? I would be surprised. I would still love my child but would continue to seek the Lord and other resources for help.
- If you caught your son or daughter watching pornography how would you handle the situation? What would you say to them? I guess it depends on the age. I would offer suggestions for help if it’s an adult child but for a minor I would use parental blocks and talk to them/get help.
- Aside from blogging, how do you express to others what is on your heart? By talking to them or giving to them in some way.
- Do you believe in the power of prayer? Yes!!! Prayer is our way to talk to God and it changes things.
- With all the distractions that can draw your attention how do you stay grounded? By praying and asking God to help me to focus on what is most important.
- Would you rather live in the mountains by a river/lake or in the hustle and bustle of city life? Mountains sound nice. I don’t care for big cities.
- Are you as tired of the rat race as I am? The last few months have been extremely busy for me. I have been tired. But I’m enjoying some down time since I just relocated. It’s wonderful!
I nominate the following bloggers, but there is no obligation to participate. Thanks so much for your inspiring blogs. 🤗❤️
My Questions to the nominees:
- Road trips or flight; which do you prefer?
- How loyal are you?
- Are friends or family the people who influence your life more?
- You have been shipwrecked. It’s only you and one other survivor. What do you do to occupy your time as there are no books or electronics?
- What is your favorite animal? Share a picture 😊
- Do you enjoy walks in nature?
- Do you enjoy camping?
- Would you prefer to live by the sea or in the mountains?
- Considering the the times we live in, if your family member or friend told you they feel they are gay, what would your reaction be? How would you handle it?
- If you caught your family member watching pornography how would you handle the situation? What would you say to them?
- What is your favorite color?