Thank you Barb at My Life In Our Father’s World for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. 🌻 I’m grateful you thought of me. Please visit Barb’s blog, where you will find daily inspiration to encourage your faith in Jesus.
The sunshine blogger award rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their post
5. Ask the nominees 11 new questions
Barb’s Questions to Me:
1. How did get started blogging? I used to send email devotionals to a small group of family and friends but then God lead me to start the blog in May 2017. I stated blogging more diligently in early 2018.
2. Other than Jesus what Biblical “character” would you most like to spend time with? Without a doubt, Daniel! I love his resolve to be obedient to the Lord and do what was right.
3. How many places have you lived? I’ve lived in Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Alabama, and during my time in the military, South Carolina, Maryland, Indiana, and South Korea.
4. Where/How do you blog? (ie home office on PC, in my recliner on lap top) Mostly in my room on my cell phone using the WordPress app when I’m writing blogs. When I’m responding to comments and reading other blogs I do it in many different places.
5. How has your life changed since you started blogging? It has become a part of me and I enjoy it. I feel thankful to be part of the blogging community.
6. If you had zero subscribers, would you still blog? Yes. I started with zero and it was a while before I had any followers.
7. Do you attend a small, medium or large church? I haven’t joined a church yet since I just relocated, but my church in Florida had a main campus that was large and about 12 satellite campuses that were smaller. I attended one of the satellite campuses.
8. Why did you choose that particular congregation? I liked the sermons that the pastors taught.
9. How long have you been a Christ follower? I accepted Christ when I was 9.
10. What is you favorite holiday & why? I never really thought about a favorite holiday. But if I had to choose, it would be Christmas. It’s a joyous time of year and it’s nice to remember the Savior’s birth. The decor is pretty too.
11. Other than blogging are you involved in any other ministry? As I mentioned I just relocated and haven’t joined a church but in Florida I was on the Teacher’s Ministry to help encourage teachers and the Single’s Ministry.
My nominees are below. If you choose to participate, please answer Barb’s questions. Thanks so much for your blogs, you’re an inspiration. 🤗❤️