Thank you Mrs. Holliman at GOD’s LOVE for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I love the message that your blog has about Christ and the urgency you have to tell everyone about His impending return. You are truly a vessel that God is using. Keep going strong Mrs. Holliman and don’t lose your fire for spreading the gospel!!! 🔥🙏🏼🔥🙏🏼🔥
Please visit Mrs. Holliman’s blog at:
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Mrs. Holliman’s 11 questions to me:
1. What is you favorite thing about life?
My favorite part of life is the privilege I have to know Christ. I’m thankful for the lessons He teaches me. I look forward to all He has in store for me and the ways He will use me to help others. 🙏🏿
2. How do you feel about what the world is becoming?
A lot of bad things are happening in the world and things are getting increasingly worse. I just try my best to stay close to the Lord. I also strive to obey His Word so I can be a light to others. 🌎
3. Do you love the beach?
I’m not really a beach person but the beach is beautiful. The ocean is definitely something to be respected. I have read about the different layers of the ocean. I still can’t believe there are deep sea creatures in the last two layers living in total darkness, with little oxygen and food, freezing temps, and pressure equal to the weight of about 48 Boeing 747’s!! It’s an amazing place, but even more amazing is the God who created the oceans and all its inhabitants. 🏖
4. Has your heart ever been broken before?
Yes, in relationships. But I’m thankful I’ve learned to keep my eyes on Christ because no person including myself is perfect. I’m also thankful for the healing He has brought to me. 💔+✝️=❤️
5. What makes you happy?
A nice slice of pepperoni pizza (ok maybe 3 slices) and a good Netflix movie! Lol 🍕
6. What is your favorite movie?
Private Benjamin 🎥
7. If you had to choose between Hawaii and Bahamas, which one would you pick? Why?
Since I live in Florida, the Bahamas is only 30 minutes away by flight, but I would go with Hawaii. Hawaii would feel more like a real trip since it’s much further away. Plus I’m looking forward to the pineapple they have there, my favorite fruit. 🍍
8. Are you an outdoor person or indoor person? Why?
Indoor. When I think of outdoors, I think of things like boating, hiking, camping etc. I don’t do any of those things. 🏠
9. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
The Bible, my personal experiences, and the things going on around me. The Holy Spirit helps me to bring all that together. When I feel stuck, I ask God for help. 💡
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you be?
I’m not sure, but it would be a vegetable of some sort. 🥦
11. What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day?
My nominees are below. If you choose to participate, please answer Mrs. Holliman’s questions.