Thank you Queen Karen @ danceinmyshoes and Jacquie @ Joy Cottage for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am thankful that you both thought of me, and I am continuously blessed by your blogs. You are both a bright light in our blogging community. Thank you ❤️
Karen’s posts show her dedication to Jesus, and her desire to inspire others. She always makes you feel so welcome when you stop by her blog, and she blesses you with meaningful conversation. The writings she shares are very helpful and encouraging.
Jacquie’s posts draw you into deeper fellowship with Jesus. Her intimacy with Him shines through her words. Her devotionals and poems are a true expression of God’s love and will uplift you. Her writings help strengthen your faith.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the up to 11 questions the blogger
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your up to 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Me
1. I have 2 sisters.
2. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece.
3. My favorite season is spring.
4. I spent 1 month in Korea.
5. I don’t know how to swim.
6. I spent 3 years in the Army.
7. I love to go for walks.
8. All of my family members call me Keesha (my middle name is LaKeesha).
9. My first car was a Pontiac Lemans.
10. I’m 5’4.
11. I have 1 daughter.
Karen’s questions for me:
1. What is the fondest memory of your childhood?
I loved watching Scooby-Doo and Leave It To Beaver.
2. What is your favorite genre of music?
Praise and Worship
3. If you can visit three countries for free, what would they be?
Italy: to visit Rome has always been my dream. Kenya: I have friends that went on a mission trip to Kenya and loved it (but then again maybe Nigeria since Florence @ Fiez told me awhile back that I would be welcome at her house for dinner😊). Israel: I heard it feels amazing to walk where Jesus walked.
4. What is your all time favorite movie?
5. If you had to depend on one form of transportation for a year, what would you choose? (Car, plane, bus or bicycle)
6. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
John 3:16 NIV, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” This was the first verse I memorized as a child. It reminds me of God’s love and salvation.
7. What is a book that you have read that has changed your perspective on life?
The Five Love Languages
8. If you can write a book about your life, what will you call it?
Break of Dawn
9. Are you a morning or evening person?
10. What are three things that you love about yourself and three things that you need to work on?
I love that I’m patient, calm, and kind. I need to work on not procrastinating, exercising more, getting to bed on time.
11. Who is your role model and why? My mom. She is a person of integrity who follows Christ.
Jacquie’s question’s for me:
1. For you, what is the most important character trait(s) in a person?
Honesty, respectfulness , thoughtfulness
2. For what or whom are you thankful?
I’m thankful to be alive, and I’m thankful for anyone who has impacted my life in a positive way, especially Jesus.
3. What would constitute a really good day for you? It’s a good day when I make it back home safe and healthy after a long day. Especially if it’s Friday and I am eating some tasty pizza for dinner.
4. Who is one person that inspires you? Joyce Meyer
5. Do you have a method for working through “stuck” places in your life?
First I pray about the issue to ask God for wisdom to move forward. Then I start taking the necessary steps as I am able to.
6. If you could go/be anywhere, where would that be?
A vacation to San Francisco, CA
7. Have you heard any good testimonies lately? (Can include your own).
At church a few weeks ago, a family of Chinese immigrants told their testimony about how they came to the US and became Christians.
8. Is there an aspect of autumn that you appreciate
The beautiful colors.
9. What is your preferred style/genre of writing or reading?
10. Is there a Scripture that resonates with you?
Lately Romans 8:28 NLT, “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
11. Do you have someone in your life who makes you laugh?
I can’t think of just one person. I share laughs with different people at different times. Laughter is a blessing.
To My nominees, thanks for your blog. I look forward to reading your answers if you choose to participate. 🤗🌺
My Questions to my nominees
1. What are three things that you love about yourself and three things that you need to work on?
2. What’s your favorite color?
3. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
4. Name three countries you’d like to visit.
5. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
6. If you work, what type of work do you do?
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
8. Do you prefer summer or winter?
9. Are you a morning or evening person?
10. How do you work through difficulties?
11. What is your favorite bible verse?