Thank you Beverley 🌟 for creating this award and thanks for nominating me. It’s commendable of you to think of others in this way! I am enjoying your book, “Harm Not The Oil and Wine: Is This a Promise of Hope for Refugees?”
Purpose of the Award
This award was created by Beverley @ Becomingtheoilandwine blog to support our fellow bloggers who have written and published books or who are in the process of writing a book. You are free to write as much as possible about your book and the reasons why you have decided to write a book. Remember, we are all winners in the Kingdom of God, and God wants the best for us.
Rules of the Award
• Create a new post on your blog using the above picture logo or create one of your own.
• Copy and paste the Purpose of the Award and the Rules of the Award on your post.
• Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
• Include the links to the creator of the Award and the inspirational post: Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors.
• Write a brief description of the books you have written or the book that you are currently writing.
• Include a link to your published books or the potential date of publishing.
• Nominate at least five bloggers who have published a book or who are currently writing or thinking about writing a book.
• Support at least one of the bloggers you have nominated by either purchasing one of their books or sharing the links to their books.
• If a nominee has not written a book, share one of their blog posts.
My 3 Books: Below are the links to my 3 books. You can click on the links for a description. My hope and prayer is that the words of these books would be an extension to the love of Jesus Christ and cause those who read it to draw closer to Him. He is always faithful! ❤️
To My Nominees: Thank you for your contributions! I look forward to hearing more about your books, if you choose to participate. Even if you have not written a book, thanks for the beautiful writings you share here on the blog. Hopefully you will publish your writings one day soon! ✍🏼 🌟
To anyone reading this: If you are an author please feel free to accept this award and tell us more about your book(s). Thanks for sharing! 🤗
Georgetta and Charles have written several biblically based study guides.
Yonnie shares the gift of life through poetry, stories, testimonies, and creative writing.
Brother Craig shares his poetry and creative writings.
Giftedminds Writers has a variety of online books available.
Warren shares a variety of heartfelt and thought provoking writings.
Carly hopes to publish her book, “Good Enough” this summer. She will share her story of transformation.