Thank you to Tangie @ Mrs. T’s Corner for nominating me for this award. I appreciate you thinking of me, and I’m thankful we are connected. I enjoy your blog. 🌷
Please visit Tangie’s blog. Her post are very enjoyable and inspiring, and are filled with faith and hope. 🤗❤️
QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES:
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for about 3 years, but for about 2 years consistently. 👩🏿💻
- How were you inspired to blog? I used to write devotionals and email them to family and friends. Then eventually the Lord lead me to start this blog. 🖊
- What country do you live in and how is the weather there now? I live in the U.S.A., in the state of Virginia. The temperature has been up and down but today it is about 65 and sunny. 🇺🇸
- What are your thoughts (opinions) on the COVID-19 virus? It’s unfortunate that this is happening, but we just need to follow the guidelines, stay in prayer for the situation and one another, and keep trusting God for protection. 🙏🏿
- What are some of your happiest moments? Special times with family and taking walks in the beautiful sunshine, while spending time with the Lord. ☀️
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog: https://tangietwoods.blog
- Post the award nomination photo
- Post the rules
- Nominate 20-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- vincentehindero.wordpress.com is Vincent’s blog site, and he would appreciate you checking out his blog and consider following and supporting him too.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster replies.
- After notifying Vincent, he will check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
Vincent said to nominate 20-30 (or more) bloggers. Well the more, the merrier, so I would like to give any of my followers who would like to participate the opportunity to do so. I enjoyed Tangie’s questions so please answer the same 5 questions. 🤗