I thank you to my sister in Christ Lisa for nominating me for The Barnabus Award!! This is my first time receiving this award and I’m super excited! 🎉🎉🎉🎉.
Lisa, I always enjoy reading your posts because they motivate and encourage me to not give up on my quest to know Jesus better. You help me to keep growing in my faith through your writings.
It’s amazing that you’re an ordained minister! Thanks for the work you and your husband do in the body of Christ. May God continue to bless you, and your family with more of Himself and His many abundant blessings. 💕
Check out Lisa’s Blog at:
This award is meant to encourage those who receive it.
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works:
😊Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog.
😊Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them.
😊List five things about yourself.
😊Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Dawn ❤️
1. I visited South Korea on a military assignment.
2. I’ve lived in Florida for almost 4 years.
3. My dream job is to work in counseling.
4. My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts.
5. I got to see Mars and Jupiter in the night sky with help from NASA (they told me when and where to look in an email lol.)
🙏🏼 These are the questions to me:
1. What do you do when trials come your way? I pray, read the Bible, listen to online sermons and talk to those closest to me.
2. Who is your favorite author? Joyce Meyer
3. In what or where do you find joy? True lasting joy is a gift from God. He’s the One that allows me to have joy regardless of my circumstances. So my greatest joy is found in knowing Him. One of the ways He blesses me to experience joy is through writing.
4. Where is your favorite place to write? I don’t have a favorite place. I write in many different places. Whenever inspiration comes to me, I start writing things down.
5. What is your favorite writing genre?Christianity
There is no pressure to participate, but I’m looking forward to reading your answers if you choose too. Thanks for the inspiration I receive from your blogs. 😊
I nominate the following:
Questions for nominees:
1. What is something you are most thankful for?
2. What is an important lesson you have learned in life?
3. What is your favorite place to write?
4. What do you do when trials come your way?
5. What do you like most about writing?