Thank you Brother Matt at Jesusluvsall for this Awesome Blogger Award nomination. I think it’s really cool that you’re fluent in 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese)!! I believe you said you can greet people in about 30 different languages…Wow!
Also the work you do in ministry to share the love of Christ with immigrants from around the world and others while persevering through your own trials with chronic illness is inspiring.
Please visit Matt’s blog at:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Questions for me:
1- What is your blog about?
Encouraging others in their walk with Christ.
2- What inspired you to start writing a blog?
I thought it would be a great way to share what I have learned with others.
3. If I were blessed to visit you in your city, what would we do?
We would visit Vizcaya Museum and Gardens (my favorite place in Miami lol). It’s an old mansion that was owned by a wealthy businessman from Europe. When he died his family donated it to the city and it is now a museum.
4- What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
Christmas. It’s nice to remember the Savior’s birth. It’s also very pretty with all the decor everywhere. I spend it with family. We have dinner.
5- What are your favorite songs?
I have many but Nobody But Jesus is my favorite gospel song. At the Cross is my favorite hymn. For You is an R&B love song I like. I like Today is the Day, a praise and worship song.
6- What is a book you have enjoyed?
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore.
7- What is your favorite snack food?
Chips, Popcorn, and gummy bears.
8- What is your favorite color?
For the last few years I have fallen in love with Green.
9- What is your favorite movie?
Private Benjamin with Goldie Hawn
10- Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
Deborah Smith Pugues. She is an author, tv host, motivational speaker, financial consultant and business women. I have been inspired by her writings and would like to meet her.
I nominate the following and my questions are below if you choose to participate. 🤗❤️
My Questions to you:
1. Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
4. What is one thing you learned in childhood that totally changed your life?
5. What is your most memorable vacation?
6. Are you married or single?
7. Do you have kids, if so how old?
8. What do you want to be remembered for?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Do you have a favorite blog post you want to share?