Thank you Sister Fay from The Inspirational Room for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I always find your writings to be very helpful and thought provoking. They help me to grow as a Christian. Please visit Fay’s blog at:
Fay’s Questions for me:
1.What inspires your writing?
I am inspired by God’s Word, the experiences I have had in life, and the things and people around me.
2.How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I am someone who tries to figure out the good even in a difficult situation.
3. What are you most grateful for this moment?
Life, sound mind, and the peace of God.
4. What is one thing you learned in childhood that totally changed your life?
My mom always stressed the importance of having a mind of your own. So I started learning early in life not to just follow the crowd.
5. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Like many bloggers, I really like reading and writing so that helps. But I think my desire to help others through my writings is a strength too.
6. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
Being consistent with a blogging schedule rather it’s once a week or everyday. Also interacting with other bloggers.
7. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Sharing personal experiences can sometimes be a challenge, but I have to do it at times to help bring healing and inspiration to myself and others.
8. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
The joy that comes from being able to connect with other bloggers motivates me. Plus blogging helps me to relieve stress.
9. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
I would have to say one of the greatest failures is not knowing more about managing and handling money when I was younger. That’s something they don’t teach in U.S. grade schools. I’ve found out things in recent years that I wish I had known 20 years ago.
10. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
I’ve done many things I’m proud of like, graduating college, publishing ebooks, raising my daughter, starting a blog, being a veteran but I think there is still much more for me to see and do in this life, so the best is yet to come.
11. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
I think just being part of the blogging community has impacted me most in blogging. Being able to read and comment on the writings of others is exciting to me. I have been inspired by all my fellow bloggers.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
I nominate the following and my questions are below if you choose to participate. 🤗❤️
1. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
2. What are you most grateful for this moment?
3. What are one of the most important lesson you’ve learned in life?
4. If you could only watch one more movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. What was your favorite childhood meal?
6. Sunset or Sunrise?
7. What is a food you hate?
8. What is something someone would never guess about you?
9.Do you prefer to write a letter, text someone,call someone, or spend the day with them.
10. What’s your Favorite season?
11. What do you want to be most remembered for?