Thank you Mrs. Holliman at GOD’S LOVE for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. When I stop by your blog, I encounter the truth and love of God’s Word. Thank you for being an inspiration.
Please check out her blog! Here’s one of her most recent post: Living Your Best Life with God’s Promises
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions that you’ve been asked
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Question For Me:
1.What place would you like to visit? Rome, Italy 🇮🇹
2.Who is the most important person in your life? My relationship with Jesus Christ is always first. 🙏🏿
3.What is the last place you traveled to and why? Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for my uncle’s funeral. ✈️
4.What good did GOD bring into your life? He has brought a lot of good, but learning to understand His love for me has been life changing. ❤️
5.What is your favorite color? Green 🌿
6.What got you to start your blog? I decided to start as a way to encourage others by sharing about God’s faithfulness. 🖥
7.What is your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza and French Fries. Love them! 🍕🍟
8.Do you like to play sports or watch sports? I don’t play any sports, but I enjoy watching baseball. I’ve been to several professional baseball games. New York Yankees are #1!! ⚾️
9.How do you feel about what the world became to be? The world is becoming worse everyday. It’s becoming more like it’s father, Satan. The Bible said things would get bad in the last days. On the other hand, us Christians should strive to become more like God our Father. We should spread the truth and love of Jesus Christ. He died for the sins of the world. 🌎
10.Do you like being in the snow? If yes why? No I don’t like the snow. I lived in Michigan, outside of Detroit for 11 years. I don’t miss those snowy, brutally cold winters at all. ⛄️
11.What beach do you like to visit? I’m not really a big beach person, but living in Florida I’ve been to many. I grew up in Virginia, so Virginia Beach was close by. I don’t really have a favorite. 🏝
***I’m nominating 11 of my most recent connections. 😊 Participation is optional, but thanks for your blogs!! I appreciate your writings. ❤️ My questions are below.
My questions for you:
1. What’s an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
2. What is a good book you’ve read?
3. What is your favorite characteristic about yourself?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. What topics, if any, have you wanted to write about but haven’t because you feel your “fan base” would not approve?
7. Are you married or single, kids or no kids?
8. What are you passionate about and why?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is one of your favorite memories?
11. If you could wake up in the morning in a different place, where would that place be?