These two ladies enjoy sharing their heart for Jesus. Please visit these blogs to be uplifted. 🥰
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Most Important Guest Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com From Purple Rose: “I heard someone talking one day about how people would behave if Jesus showed up at their front door. I thought that would be a good idea for a tag. Good for self–reflection and fun.“
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post.
1. Jesus has shown up unannounced at your front door, how long will it take you to answer the door? Not very long, the door is pretty close.
2. Is there anything you would want to put away or hide before you let Jesus in?
WANT to? No, I have nothing to hide.
3. If Jesus looks for your Bible, where will He find it? It’s on my bed.
4. If Jesus asks you to play the last song you listened to, what song will it be? Nobody but Jesus by Shirley Caesar
5. If Jesus asks you to put on the last TV show, movie or YouTube video you watched, what will it be? Last movie was called Up.
6. It’s dinner time, what restaurant are you taking Jesus to? I haven’t been to a restaurant since February. I’d prefer cooking.
7. Do you invite anyone to join you for dinner or do you want to have dinner alone with Jesus? A few others would be nice.
8. Jesus has never eaten at the restaurant you are at, what do you recommend He order for dinner? We can ask the server what he/she recommends.
9. As you are eating dinner, you look toward the entrance and see the one person who has hurt you the most. What do you do? Nothing much I can do other than keep eating. I’m sure Jesus would have wise advice for this situation.
10. Before Jesus leaves, do you ask to take a picture with Him on your cell phone? Perhaps I will, but I could imagine Jesus saying no pictures please.
My nominees if you choose to participate