Thanks big brother Matt @ Jesusluvsall Blog for nominating me for this tag. Visit Matt’s blog for a variety of posts! He shares God’s Word, worship music, fun stories from his life, testimonies about battling chronic illness, and inspiring stories about his journey as a teacher working with refugees and immigrants! 🤗❤️
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? I was 9 years old, but it was not until my late 20’s when I really started seeking to know the Lord more.
2. How many times have you been baptized? Once.
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most? I’m wondering when??…Matthew 24:36, “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven? What it’s like to see Jesus face to face.
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates? My Dad. He died 20 years ago. It’ll be great to see him again.
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold? I’m not sure, maybe because it’s so beautiful.
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus? I’m not sure if I’ll have questions. I think once we’re in His presence everything will be crystal clear. All worries and worldly concerns will be no more.
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet? Daniel. I like him because he was so committed to being faithful to the Lord.
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth? The violence, the materialism, and the injustices.
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received? Keep trusting God even when I don’t understand all the details.
Please share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
Below are my nominees if you choose to participate…🤗