Thank you Mr. Holliman at A Happy Life for nominating me for this challenge. Check out Mr. Holliman’s blog for delicious, healthy recipe ideas and educational writings on how to work towards better health. 🥬🍅🌽🥑
This post by Mr. Holliman is one of my recent favorites because I eat a banana almost everyday: Awesome Health Benefits From Eating Bananas 🍌 🍌 🍌
1. Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!” ( try to make your post pictorial as this will make it look interesting)
2. Mention Riya’s blog (me) and the one who nominated you.
3. Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
4. You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun).
5. Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
QUESTIONS from Mr Holliman:
First, 10 briefly explain questions:
1. What really makes you angry? People who try to scam others and/or take advantage of others. 😩
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I’d have to research to find out what would be a balanced meal that will give me the most nutrition since it will be my only meal for the rest of my life. Mr. Holliman probably has some healthy ideas! 🥗
3. What is your biggest fear? I think heights or cliffs. 😳
4. What has been your best moment this year? The year just started so the best is yet to come. 🎉
5. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? I would have to think about it but it would definitely be outside of the U.S. I found this article to help me choose. Any suggestions? 🤷🏿♀️ 10 Best Places to Live Abroad for Americans
6. How do you relieve stress? Walking, prayer, and thinking things through. 🚶🏾♀️🙏🏿🤔
7. Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean? They are both cold and dark but I choose space, because I don’t want to be in the bottom of the ocean with the scary deep sea creatures. 🐙
8. What’s your favorite season? Spring 💐
9. What’s your favorite sports? Baseball ⚾️ Go Yankees!
10. Did you like Riya’s blog ? Yes, and I enjoyed this poem she wrote for her mom: “For My Mom” ✍🏼
Now, additional this or that questions:
What would you prefer?
• Beach or mountains- mountains
• Ice cream or milkshakes-ice cream
• New York or Paris-Paris
• Pizza or Burger-pizza
• Summer or Winter-summer
• City or Village-village
• Spring or Autumn-spring
• Mathematics or Science-science
• Train or Aeroplane- Aeroplane
I’m nominating all of my followers. If you would like to participate in this challenge, feel free to do so, and have fun! 🥰
Psalm 118:24 ESV, “This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”