1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My family calls me by my middle name, Keesha. But Everyone else calls me Dawn. I’m fine with things as they are.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
Pretty regularly when I’m at work. It depends on what I’m thinking about at the moment.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn?
Listen to the Bible app or soft music.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
5. What makes you cry?
I will sometimes cry if I see others crying and also during emotional movies.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who try to tear others down to build themselves up.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Every time I go in the bathroom.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That a man named Santa Claus could actually deliver gifts to every child in the world overnight.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Candy especially gummy candy.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
The Holy Spirit
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I don’t read the newspaper. I look at the news online, mainly the CNN app.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Snakes are scary, I never want to see one.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Avoid it unless it’s necessary then I’ll engage.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
Last week a coworker told me I should do grief counseling because I am a calm person. It was nice to hear because I have actually volunteered at a grief support group for kids and teenagers as a group facilitator in the past and I enjoyed doing so.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
I can’t think of one.
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I have some of both.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
No I don’t.
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
Where I was born and raised in Portsmouth, Virginia. I always have a warm feeling when I’m there.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I’m not sure.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I really don’t remember so I think that’s a good thing because it must mean it was a really long time ago.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
The first to explore a new planet. Hopefully while I’m there I may find a cure for a deadly disease like cancer since they apparently have not found one here on Earth yet.
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Thank you Father for another day (I always say this in the morning when I wake up).
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
O Come To The Altar by Elevation Worship
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
My daughter: intelligent, beautiful, creative, photogenic, fashionable
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Araminta Ross a.k.a Harriet Tubman. How did you overcome any fears you had and go on to become an “icon of courage and freedom”?
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
None that I know of.
30. What do you want me to know?
You are a valuable person created by God, with a unique purpose.
I’m tagging the following. Looking forward to your responses if you choose to participate.