Vogue’s 73 Questions is a video series on YouTube whereby Vogue asks celebrities 73 questions under 10 minute. Bloggers and Vloggers have also started their own version of this method, which is a way of getting to know fellow bloggers better.
A big thank you to my little sister Bukola of BukolaOrry.com for tagging me. Her blog covers a variety of interesting topics such as lifestyle, motherhood, and haircare.
Be sure to visit her inspiring blog at:
Let’s dive right into the questions.
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
I do not go to Starbucks. ☕️
2. What does your work station look like?
It’s not too bad, but I have some papers laying around. It could be neater. 😊
3. Favourite food?
4. What do you think of open relationships?
That’s a concept someone came up with to avoid true commitment. I don’t agree with it. 😥
5. What is your favourite video game?
Well I have not played video games since I was little. Back then it was Pac-Man. 😂
6. Guilty pleasure treat?
Candy and popcorn 🍿 🍭
7. Your favourite movie?
Private Benjamin 😊
8. Favourite author?
Joyce Meyer 📚
9. Favourite book?
The Bible￼. 📖
10. Twitter or Instagram?
I don’t have an Instagram. Twitter I have but don’t really use it. I just share blog post to it. 😊
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Be confident, and remember you’re just as important as the next person. (My mom says this.) 👏🏿👏🏿
13. What project are you working on right now?
The biggest thing on my plate right now is preparing for my relocation. 📦
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Yes I did in most subjects. 📚
16. Dream job?
One where I can work and travel occasionally. 🧳
17. Play any sports?
No I don’t, but I like watching baseball ⚾️
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes. Bachelors in Accounting with a minor in Business Management. 📜
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
The ones that are inspiring, especially when they encourage me in my faith. 🙏🏿
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Serene, Selfless, and Dedicated (per my daughter) 🍃
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I’m not sure and I’m not creative enough to come up with one lol. 🤔
24. Who was the last person you DM?
A friend of mine. 👩🏾
25: What’s on top of your wishlist right now?
The freedom to travel more. ✈️
26. Sorting house?
I don’t understand this question.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I have two. 😊
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My daughter successfully graduating from college. 👩🏽🎓
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Turning in my notice at work. It’s a step of faith towards the next thing God has for me. 🙌🏿
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Got off work early. ⏰
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Knowing Jesus ✝️
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
35. Do you like surprises?
It depends on what it is.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Finding out I was having my daughter. 👶🏽
37. Which surprise made you cry?
None that I can remember. 🤔
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
A surprise birthday party🎂
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, I do. 🧁
40. Do you cook often?
Not lately. I’ve been enjoying my daughter’s cooking since she’s been home. 👩🍳
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Sweet Potato Pie 🥧
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Not that I can think of right now. 🤔
43. Cake or pie?
My favorite dessert is a pie, but I actually eat more cake. 🍰
44. What’s your least favourite food?
I don’t like raw tomatoes. But they are good to me when they are cooked or seasoned like in pico de gallo. 🍅
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Hot Sauce 🔥
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Nothing. I’m most likely asleep. 💤
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Thinking of Others 101. I think this is much needed in today’s society. ❤️
48. Best animated film?
Something with Scooby-Doo 😊
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
I think it’s nice when I’m out in the store and you come across men who still hold the door open. 🚪
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Probably something with an atmosphere that will allow you to talk. 😊
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Reveal too much personal information. 🤫
53. Best comic book character?
Charlie Brown 😊
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Hand sanitizer, wallet, and headphones 😊
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
The widow who was with Elijah in 1 Kings 17. Her faith was inspiring. ✝️
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I like the vegetable rolls. 🍣
59. What lipstick do you use?
I usually wear lip gloss. 💄
60. What foundation do you use?
Artistry and Tarte 😊
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Air Dry. 😊
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney Character?
I don’t have one.😊
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Not sure 😊
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Chevy Chase Movies are funny.😂
66. Movie that made you cry?
Too many to name.😊
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
Shirley Caesar 🎤
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
Shel Silverstein 😊
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Joyce Meyer 😊
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Watch a good movie. 🎥
**Anyone who wishes to participate in this tag, please feel free to do so!! 🌺