Thank you Mrs. Holliman @ God’s Love for tagging me in this August Back to the Basics Tag! You’re awesome! 🍎✏️🍏✏️
Please visit Mrs. Holliman blog to experience the love of God daily. 😊🙌🏼💕
Here Are The Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link this post so we can read them.
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the in your post.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of the month.
The Meaning Of This Tag:
For many people here in the United States, August means the beginning of a new school year, or at the very least time to prepare for school to begin in early September. It can be very stressful and chaotic. “Back to School” is all over advertisements, television, the internet, grocery stores, department stores…pretty much everywhere you look. It’s a combination of excitement, anxiety, and stress that our society dreads yet looks forward to every year. In this month’s tag, inspired by the nostalgia of “Back to School” season, Purple Rose and I want to go “Back to the Basics” and reflect on our education and early life. Join us in remembering the sweet smell of freshly opened crayons, the sound of pencils sharpening, and the sight of red ink on the most recently graded assignment…
Here Are The Questions:
1. Did you (do you) go to public school or private school? or were you (are you) homeschooled?
I went to Public School.
2. What was (is) your favorite subject in school?
3. What was your favorite grade in school?
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Why?
Usually I prefer pens. They write better.
5. What was (is) your favorite school lunch?
6. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life?
Live by the Bible. The things in it God tells us to do are for our own good.
7. What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago?
I wish I had learned more about handling finances and investing.