Thank you Mrs. Holliman @ God’s Love for nominating me for this Award. 🤗 I pray the Lord continues to bless you and your blogging ministry. ❤️ Please visit Mrs. Holliman’s blog where she shares truth from God’s Word and inspiring videos to help encourage your faith. ✝️
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Questions from Mrs. Holliman:
1. What would you prefer? The Cook Islands or New Zealand? New Zealand 🇳🇿
2. Have you ever been to Disneyland? No I have not.
3. What is your favorite way of watching movies on DVD or in theaters? I enjoy going to movie theaters, but many movies I watch are on TV or Netflix.
4. Home Barbecue or Food Truck? Home Barbecue
5. What would you prefer an African Safari or Travel the Inside Passage to Alaska? African Safari
6. How many books do you read in a year? I’m not sure, but I love to read.
7. Favorite 90’s TV Series? The Wayans Brothers were one of my favorites.
I nominate any one of my followers who would like to participate! You can answer Mrs. Holliman’s questions. Thanks for your blogs. 🤗