Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
- Link the original post so the creators can read them 😊
- Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
- Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag at least one person.
- Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤ I love the meaning behind this tag…
Here are the questions:
- Do you celebrate Halloween? Why or why not?
I never really gave much thought to Halloween until years ago, when an ex-witch, (who is now an evangelist who preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ) came to my church and taught us the truth about Halloween. I do not celebrate it, but I confess, if the activities committee at work decides to leave candy on my desk, I will eat it! Lol. I think I took my daughter trick or treating once when she was in about 4th grade, but never took her again. She attended the alternative events at church instead. The ex-witch strongly suggested that Christians just shut the church down completely on this night, because she said the witches laugh at us with our “Halloween alternative events”. She said Halloween is their highest holy day. But you know, everyone has to do what they feel lead to do regarding this. As the scripture says let us live up to what we’ve attained (Philippians 3:15-16). If the Holy Spirit has convicted you, don’t celebrate it. If he hasn’t, pray about it, listen for His voice and continue to do what you feel He’s leading you to do.
2. Cookie Monsters!Do you like to watch scary movies? Why or why not?
I used to be a huge fan of horror movies. Watching them was a thrill for me and it didn’t produce fear. But about 11 years ago, God delivered me from my obsession with horror movies. The closer I got to Jesus the more I disliked them. Watching them became scary. I could sense the presence of evil in them. During this time of year they show many horror movies, but I refuse to watch them. In the beginning it was really hard to not be tempted. Even now I have to be on my guard.
3. Name 3 of your greatest fears.
Horror movies lol
4. When was the last time you scared someone?
I don’t think I have lately. I walk lightly so sometimes I startle people. They don’t hear me coming.
5. Do you believe in ghosts, angels, and/or demons?
Angels and demons, yes! Ghost, no!
6. Do you ever get déjà vu? What do you think it means?
Yes this has happened to me before. It’s a very strange feeling.
7. What are two of your favorite candies?
Twix and sour patch kids
🍁 🤗🍁 I’m tagging the following. Enjoy this tag, if you choose to participate…