A HUGE thank you to The Holliman’s! They both nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. 🎉🎉 I appreciate both of your blogs, and the inspiration you both bring to trust Jesus Christ. ✝️ Mr. Holliman also blogs about being healthy and shares healthy, delicious recipes. 🥕🥬🍉 Check out their blogs at:
💙Mr. Holliman: A Happy Life
💖Mrs. Holliman: God’s Love
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
☀️Mr. Holliman’s Questions to me:
1)What is your favorite book? Why?
I’ve read so many good books, but one of my favorites is “When Women Say Yes to God” by Lysa Terkeurst. It has many inspiring stories of having faith in God.
2)Do you have any pets?
3)How long have you been blogging?
2 years, but diligently for the last year
4)What is your favorite 2 quotes about faith?
“Faith is trusting God when you do not understand.” AND from Corinthians, “For we walk by faith and not by sight.”
5)Have you ever made your own herbal tea?
6)What is your favorite disaster movie? If any
I’m not sure exactly what is classified as a disaster movie, but I did used to watch a show on the Smithsonian Channel called Air Disasters. It was about discovering why plane crashes had occurred and what the FAA did to fix the problems.
7)Do you think the government is going in the right or wrong direction?
Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong so we have to keep praying for our government officials.
8)What is your favorite health food that you cook or buy?
My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts. I eat a banana almost everyday. I also have come to like Tofu, it’s very versatile.
9)What is you favorite fruit?
10)Have you ever been hiking in the snow?
11)Do you like taking walks?
Yes! I love to go for walks.
☀️Mrs. Holliman’s questions to me:
1)What inspires you to wake up every morning?
The fact that God’s mercies are new everyday and knowing that He is faithful and He will take care of me.
2)What is your purpose for your blog?
To inspire others to Draw Closer to Christ.
3)Do you like to talks walks or jogs?
I love going for walks.
4)What is the most important thing to you when it comes to family?
Showing love because relationships are built on love.
5)Have you ever took a trip and got stuck there because of the bad weather?
Yes. I was on my way to Charleston SC for my cousins funeral in 2015. We got stuck at the Atlanta GA airport for 8 hours due to bad weather throughout the South.
6)Does it snow where you live?
No. There is no snow in sunny Florida, but I did live in Michigan for 11 years and there was a lot of snow there.
7)What makes you want to keep writing?
Jesus. I have a desire to share Him with others.
8)Do you like to ride horses? If so, have you?
No. I’ve never ridden a horse.
9)What is your favorite type of birds?
Cardinals are pretty. Birds are beautiful creatures in general. When you take time to admire them you can see many colors and designs.
10)What month was you born?
11)What is your favorite place to eat pasta?
Carrabbas Italian Grill (although I love the salad and breadsticks at Olive Garden).
I nominate the following, if you choose to participate…🥰
- What’s an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
- What is a good book you’ve read?
- What is your favorite characteristic about yourself?
- What are your hobbies?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What topics, if any, have you wanted to write about but haven’t because you feel your “fan base” would not approve?
- Are you married or single, kids or no kids?
- What are you passionate about and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you prefer a plane ride or a road trip?
- What is your most memorable achievement?