Thank you Autumn @ Mischief and Mjolnir for nominating me for The Barnabus Award. 🥰 I’ve been enjoying your blog posts! 👏🏿👏🏿 Especially your Friday’s Favorite Character and your Sunday’s Scriptures! I’m thankful you are a part of our blogging community! ❤️🤗💚🤗💜
Check out Autumn’s Blog at:
The Barnabas Award is presented in recognition of the encouragement and inspiration a blogger brings to their readers.
How This Award Works: 🥰
Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself and answer the questions. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Five Things About Me: 🥰
1. I like the color green.
2. My favorite part of flying is takeoff. I think it’s cool the way the plane picks up all that speed in such a short time, then lifts off the ground.
3. I want to visit San Francisco.
4. I have two sisters who are both older than me.
5. I’ve been to the top of the St. Louis Arch, but the ride up there was a little scary lol.
Autumn’s Questions To Me: 🥰
1. What’s the last thing you Googled?
I googled Mark Twain.
2. Last movie you watched that made you cry?
A movie called Lion
3. Your favorite ice cream flavor?
4. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Wonder Woman (I always loved this show growing up.)
5. If you could live anyplace, where would you live? (Including fictional universes and places.)
I think I would move to Saturn. It’s such a beautiful planet.
My 5 nominees: 🥰
My 5 Questions to my nominees: 🥰
1. Who inspires you?
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. What is your favorite memory?
4. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
5. What makes you happy?